Your Complete Guide to Near Infrared Light Therapy
- Near infrared light therapy is an every-day term for the science of photobiomodulation
- It uses invisible, near infrared wavelengths between 700 and 1200 nm to deliver energy to the cells, stimulating healing and relieving pain
- Infrared light therapy has been proven effective by hundreds of studies all over the globe, is 100% natural and has no known adverse side effects
- Near infrared light therapy is essentially the same as red light therapy, except infrared energy is invisible, and it penetrates the body deeper than red, reaching deep into soft tissues, muscles, joints, and bone
- The combination of red light therapy with near infrared energy is being researched for amazing things such as the reversal of traumatic brain injury, stopping and healing the debilitating effects of stroke and heart attack, and the regeneration of damaged nerves and severed spinal cord
- The power of near infrared light therapy has already been FDA approved for the relief of chronic pain
How Does it Work?
1. Invisible near infrared energy are absorbed by photoreceptors inside the mitochondria of each cell.
2. The light triggers an increase in cell metabolism, protein synthesis (including collagen), and anti-oxidant activity (meaning the cells detoxify).
3. It reduces inflammation and pain while simultaneously triggering growth and regeneration in the cells.
4. There is an increase in blood flow, allowing the parts of the body to receive the oxygen and nutrients they need in order to function more effectively.
1 Month Unlimited: $125/month
3 Month Unlimited: $100/month
6 Month Unlimited: $85/month
Benefits of Near Infrared Therapy
- Boosts metabolism
- Recharges mitochondria
- Stimulates white blood cell production
- Promotes cell regeneration
- Increases energy
- Reduces inflammation within the body
- Improves circulation within the body
- Heals wounds faster
- Faster recovery time after working out
- Provides pain relief
- Rejuvenates the skin
- Lessens joint and muscle pain
- Improves flexibility
- Provides anti-aging benefits to your body